RE: NEW TOPIC - Why did you buy your Spit?

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: NEW TOPIC - Why did you buy your Spit?
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:47:52 -0700
Our childhood/teen experiences sure do shape our automobile tastes.
I too drove the family car - a full size van.  I figure I save half the cost
of the car in gas alone and the insurance is very reasonable.  I figured
that I spend more on coffee than I do for the Spit (This was my reasoning
anyway - we don't add in parts cost.)

Ken