Re: NEW TOPIC - Why did you buy your Spit?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEW TOPIC - Why did you buy your Spit?
From: mayer49@netscape.net (Dave Mayer)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:12:11 -0400
Why did I buy my spitfire?
Well...i didnt really BUY it...It was GIVEN to me by a friend of mine.  I
always wanted a Project car and i saw this Spitfire that my buddy was working
on a couple of years ago and just last summer he wanted to get rid of it.  So I
gladly took it off his hands nad it had turned out to be a much bigger project
than i originally expected.  But it has been fun woking on it and i hope to
have it running by the end of this summer.

Dave

--
http://angelfire.com/d20/davies_stuff/index.html