Concourse, part 2

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Concourse, part 2
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:09:48 -0700
Well, so far, the serious replies states what I thought, that Concourse
meant in as near original condition as possible.

This came up because of the following e-bay bid, which is advertised as
'76 Spitfire 1500 in Concourse condition.  In looking at the pics,
they've changed the tires, the wheels, the carb, the dash with several
new idiot lights and a couple of gauges, the stereo.  Probably other
things also, that's when I stopped looking.  The car looks very pretty,
and I'm NOT a stickler for concourse, I was just trying to understand the
ad.

Also noticed his carpets are blue, along with the inside door panels,
which I don't remember being available originally, but I could be wrong
on that.

Anyway, like I said, I'm NOT a stickler for concourse, our Spit is FAR
from it, and I don't care, cause I love it.

Brad

The e-bay URL, in case your interested, is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1837691016&;
sspagename=ADME:B:SS:US:1