MGB list?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, list@ferrarilist.com
Subject: MGB list?
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:55:04 -0400
Pardon my use of bandwidth, but I have a couple of questions:

Is there an MGB list like this one?

I have a friend who has a '77 MGB he'd like to sell (lack of interest).
It's in pieces and might be missing some pieces (like steering wheel).  What
would a project like that be worth?  Anyone have a steering wheel in need of
restoration that he could buy to include with his car?  FWIW, it ran really
well on a recent engine rebuild before he started dismantling for cosmetic
restoration....

Anyone *looking for* a project like this??

Thanks,

George P.