MkII (and MkI I presume) hood retaining clip packing?!?!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: MkII (and MkI I presume) hood retaining clip packing?!?!
From: "Steve Carter" <steve@juggler.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:08:53 +0100
Just been nosing round rimmer bros' site looking for a few bits I need.  My
hood retaining clips are loose and I thought I'd need to replace them, but I
see that there's a packing piece that goes between the clip and the deck.
It's not in stock though.  Anyone have an idea of the thickness of this piece
and the material?  I'm sure I can cut my own, but not sure whether to use
felt, rubber, etc...

thanks,

Steve

--
There is an almost uncountable number of pain-relief drugs on the market right
now. If pain were due to a drug deficiency, they might have more to offer