RE: master cylinder rebuild

To: "'Gary Leroux'" <geevee@shaw.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: master cylinder rebuild
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:16:01 -0400
If you are looking for originality there is a company in VA USA that can
sleeve the cylinder. They bore it and insert a brass sleeve. They do work
for Ford A Models and the like.
It's not cheap. But it's better than $300.00
If you want a non original, go take a look at some of the on-line speed shop
guys. I have seen at Summit Racing a dual master with pedal and all that
very well might have LBC application.