Spitfire MkIV 1500 parts sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire MkIV 1500 parts sale
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:05:37 -0700
All,

Sorry to bomb the list with this.

I just came about a Mk IV 1500 Parts car and need to start unloading parts
from it.  The car is a NO RUST, accidident free car.

front bumper - great condition - $125
Windshield glass - excellent condition OEM glass $125
Door glass - good condition 25 a piece
heater core and fan - $45
alternator - no idea as to condition - 30
head lamp assemblies - $25 a piece
marker lights front and rear - $25 a piece
Running engine 1500 (no carb or manifolds) - as-is $150
intake manifold for Stromburg - 30
exhaust manifold stock spitfire - 30
pace setter header not very nice - 30
single rail transmission - $75

I'm also still going through stuff but there is NO INTERIOR pieces left.

Email for any needs and I'll let you know whether it exists in my stock or
not.

All prices are or best offer
All parts are located in Albany Oregon, some of the bigger stuff and glass
may not like shipping.

Aaron