Re: Stupid question perhaps??

To: Philip Warburton <cplimey@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Stupid question perhaps??
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:06:32 -0400
My stock '72 always ran on the lowest grade (87).  Bit since
I had the head milled, it has needed 89.  The later 1500's
had even less compression than mine originally had.

BTW, when a Spit knocks, it is not as obvious as you might expect.
The knocking noise tends to get drowned out by all the other noises...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit