RE: Paint Thinning

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Thinning
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:05:44 -0400
Always check the product sheet that is supplied by the supplier. Most
automotive paint now days needs an activator and reducer in proper
proportions or it won't cure correctly. If you mix too much it will be a
solid lump within 24 hours. Modern paint doesn't dry, it cures. Also be
sure to ask for a mixing cup, it will be marked with the proper ratios.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg Va.
67 Spitfire Mk II