MY WEEK ==NO LBC CONTENT==

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MY WEEK ==NO LBC CONTENT==
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:54:05 -0400
Anyone care to try and top my week, this is all true facts folks. "FT"

Monday I have my yearly check-up, very high cholesterol (264), blood/sugar 7.2
(195), normal 5.7 and 70/110, so now I am a diabetic, a very strict diet, no
medicine as yet, I stick my finger 3 times a day, I have to have some MRI"s on
Tuesday for another unnamed condition, temperature here in N. Va. is 97
degrees, and on Thursday the A/C blows-up in the house, new unit to be
installed on Monday a/m, Friday a/m I go for a ride in the 31 "A" and the
lower radiator hose connection springs a leak, patch it up and make it home,
pull the front end and radiator off the car Sat. A/M and have it repaired for
$60.00, reinstall the radiator and complete front end back on the "A" and the
damn thing leaks worse than before, open the automatic garage door and the
left side spring breaks in half and the door is locked in the side racks at a
angle and only open/closed 1/2 way, no up and no way down she's locked as is,
check on that @#$#@$ thing Monday

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS
PLANNED FOR ME

my heads up and my spirits are fine. "FT"