Re: MY WEEK ==NO LBC CONTENT==

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MY WEEK ==NO LBC CONTENT==
From: Larry Hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
chin up to quote possibly the 2nd funniest movie ever made:

Gene Wilder: What A Filthy Job...
Marty Feldman: I dunno, Could be worse...
GW: How??
MF:Could be raining.....(insert thunder and rainfall here)

your only one of millions of us with that particular pesky adult onset
diabetes, the only thing that truly stinks is when the desert cart rolls by and
you can't have any. and they limit the beer intake, beyond that it's not too
terribly bad.

sorry dude, cant' help ya with the rest :) but i know what the heat pump
blowing up is all about, mine will be replaced soon too.
--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:
> Anyone care to try and top my week, this is all true facts folks. "FT"
>
> Monday I have my yearly check-up, very high cholesterol (264), blood/sugar
> 7.2
> (195), normal 5.7 and 70/110, so now I am a diabetic, a very strict diet, no
> medicine as yet, I stick my finger 3 times a day, I have to have some MRI"s
> on
> Tuesday for another unnamed condition, temperature here in N. Va. is 97
> degrees, and on Thursday the A/C blows-up in the house, new unit to be
> installed on Monday a/m, Friday a/m I go for a ride in the 31 "A" and the
> lower radiator hose connection springs a leak, patch it up and make it home,
> pull the front end and radiator off the car Sat. A/M and have it repaired for
> $60.00, reinstall the radiator and complete front end back on the "A" and the
> damn thing leaks worse than before, open the automatic garage door and the
> left side spring breaks in half and the door is locked in the side racks at a
> angle and only open/closed 1/2 way, no up and no way down she's locked as is,
> check on that @#$#@$ thing Monday
>
> I CAN'T WAIT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS
> PLANNED FOR ME
>
> my heads up and my spirits are fine. "FT"

=====
larry "Dirty Howi" hooven
"Tis better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6"- seen on a bumpersticker
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright