VTR/TRF S/P

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VTR/TRF S/P
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:53:12 -0400
The team.net. list get together will be held on Thursday starting at 4:00 p/m
behind the TRF main building next to the shop area, a banner will be hanging
to show this area, a few door prizes, should be a fun time, anyone not yet
registered for a name tag please do so listing your car year and model as well
as traveling companions posted back to me, I'm over 50 listers so far and
still looking for more, lets all take this opportunity to put a face on a name
and meet your friends at last face to face, and "Yes Virginia there is a
?????? " (surprise) :) :)  "FT"
The following have contributed drawing prizes :

TRF
Ted Schumacher "TSI"
Rick Rock
Paul Ogelsby "British Motor Cars Ltd."