RE: Tips for Draining/Refilling Mk3 Diff?

To: "'Adam Rodnitzky'" <arodnitzky@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Tips for Draining/Refilling Mk3 Diff?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:12:05 +0100
Adam,

You are right, there is no drain plug for the diff.

I have never tried to drain one, I guess the only options (without removing
it from the car!) are to syphon or suck it out with some sort of pump.  Most
Spit owners (I assume) just top up every now and again - that's all you are
supposed to do according to the manuals.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.