Re: Tips for Draining/Refilling Mk3 Diff?

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject: Re: Tips for Draining/Refilling Mk3 Diff?
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:05:03 +0100
A windscreen washer pump works greeeaaaaattt to pump oil.... :o)
Sucking doesn't work with engine oil - its too thick... though it may
work with a thicker tube...

Obviously electric - not the Mk3's cute little hand pump....

Just do it in bursts of a couple of seconds so it doesnt get too hot and
kill itself.... ask me how I know :o)

James

69 Signal Red Spit