FWD: Save a Spitfire!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: Save a Spitfire!
From: "Sorpressa! Sono io!" <laura.g@141.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:27:34 -0600
C'mon guys! No offer refused!

Laura G, (No financial interest yada yada yada...)

From: "Triumph Register of Southern California"
Date:  Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:39:32 -0700

1974 Triumph Spitfire

Needs complete ground up restoration but engine and transmission are intact.
I received the vehicle two weeks ago and it is not for me. Someone attempted
a restoration but looks to me like 3 days of work and then left. Wiring loom
snipped all over, vehicle is filthy, dashboard removed but all there in box.
This is a project or a fantastic source for parts. Some new parts with
vehicle UJ's etc but only a few.  Vehicle in Northridge will need trailer to
remove. Make me an offer no offer refused.

Call Arnie at 818.701.6201

or email

fader@pacbell.net