dual SU choke cables

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: dual SU choke cables
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:46:50 -0400
When I first installed my dual SUs, I looked for a choke cable for 1500
Spits (since that's what I have).  But they were always too short.  I made a
little bracket which I mounted under the dash on driver's (left) side.  If I
had mounted the bracket under the passenger side, the cable probably would
have reached, but I wanted driver controls on the driver's side.  I ended up
talking to folks at the Roadster Factory and they helped me determine which
cable would be long enough.  I think it was a TR-6 dual cable, and I just
cut off one of the cables and ran the remaining cable to the rear carb like
others have mentioned.

I hope this helps the lister who was asking.

George P.

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon