Re: Anyone heard from FT ? (no LBC)

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: Re: Anyone heard from FT ? (no LBC)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:08:06 -0400
> Does anyone know if Fred is OK ?  Helluva storm up his way yesterday & no
> answer on the phone today ...
>
> Randall
Alive and well, lost my elec. on thur. afternoon and they just restored it
today Sun. about 3:00 p/m, my community was devestated by flooding waters
and down trees, no problem in the poorer section where I live, one neighbor
took a tree through his roof top and it took 6 of us 5 hours to get it out
and covered and I'm scared to death to climb even a ladder and here I was on
a darn roof top at 5 a/m in the darkness working with flash lights and head
lights, the 1st restaurants opened late on Saturday, I lost 2 freezer loads
of meat and thank goodness that was all, this was a very bad storm and I
feel very lucky.  Thanks for all you folks concern  "FT"