Re: listmember on the telly

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: listmember on the telly
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:39:44 +0100
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, at around 13:21:39 local time, richard stieg
<rstieg@cityofbartlett.org> wrote:
>Anyone watching the Science Channel this past weekend catch the show
>"Battlefield Detectives"?  One of the experts on the Crimean War happen
>to be the very same "Mawson"  who lurks on this list??  Nice to think
>so-and what a strange feeling to know the 'man' behind the 'talking
>head' has Spitfire Syndrome too!

Good heavens - has it reached the Science Channel already? International
fame at last!   :-)

I did what I could to introduce the subject of Triumphs into the prog.,
but all my efforts ended on the cutting-room floor...

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671