Weber DGV Install

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGV Install
From: "Paul Meyer" <paulfmeyer@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:40:04 -0400
After several frustrating weeks fiddling with my ZS Carb, I have ordered a
Weber DGV install kit.

I've seen several photos of lister's cars with with DGV's installed, but
would greatly appreciate it if listers could advise me of any links to
photos of DGV installs in greater detail.

Thanks to all who offered advice on my carb options, and those who offered
thier old carbs for my consideration.

A few questions:

Do these kits Spitfire conversion kits usually come with the right jets for
a spitfire?  If not, can anyone forward a link listing DGV needles - I've
only seen Paul Tegler's DCOE tables.

Since the intake/exhaust gasket is a one-piece, will I need to remove the
exhaust manifold completely?

The throttle cable linkage currently bolts to the CD's intake manifold -
should I anticipate coming up with a new bracket, or did the kit have
adequate arrangements?

Paul F. Meyer

Home Phone:    781-551-8574
Cell Phone:       781-883-0961
e-mail:               paulfmeyer@msn.com

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!