1147 Engine Block

To: "Team,Spitfiresautox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1147 Engine Block
From: "Bill" <billtr8@COX.NET>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:26:22 -0500
Listers, I have a 1147 Engine block with very little or no cylinder wear that
has
been in dry storage for many years.
I would love for someone to have it that may have use of it now or down the
road in the years ahead.
I would like to have $ 35.00 for it just to cover my time removing it and
having it boiled and flushed.
I no longer have need for it and it's going to the recycle garbage can if no
one
wants it??
My neighbor said that he would give me $.50 for it to be used as a  boat
anchor!!
If you want to save it, please contact me, I will pack it up to go UPS ground
free of charge , but you pay the UPS shipping from Salina, Ks. 67401.
It's not extremely heavy as I picked it up and put it in the trunk of my car
several times and I'm a small type person and don't lift weights!!
If you want to save this British iron, Contact: Bill McDevitt at
billtr8@cox.net.    bill
tr8@cox.net