Re: removal of banjo bolt GT6 intake manifold

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: removal of banjo bolt GT6 intake manifold
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:57:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hmmm.  All the responses I received to this question didn't exactly inspire
a lot of confidence.  Maybe $16.50 for a new bolt isn't such a bad idea
after all.  The last time I did this, I had to fabricate one by welding a
short threaded nipple onto what was left of my old bolt and machining
it.  And thanks, but I already have several busted ones myself.
Dave