Re: >>NASS RE: stripping a plastic grill

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS RE: stripping a plastic grill
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:23:53 -0500
Sorry to disappoint you, but this car is a boy and his name is
Sparky.....Why????
The sparks were flying when I first saw him, rusty and a total mess.
The sparks are still flying for all the welding we do.
Hopefully he'll sparkle some day, though he will not be in a lot of shows as
I'm not fond of shows, but he'll be in some autocross, some rallies, he'll do
a lot of driving.
You see, I wanted this car for my project to learn on, but when I'm done, I'm
giving him over to Wilf.
I have another Spit sitting here waiting.
I know.........don't say it...............
Liv