RE: stripping a plastic grill

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: stripping a plastic grill
From: "DASHWOOD, Dean, FM" <Dean.Dashwood@rbos.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:55:57 -0000
> Oven cleaner is a common trick to clean motorcycle parts.  It works quite
> well on aluminum castings.

That's nice to know.  Pity it doesn't work so well on my oven... I guess the
dirt on my oven is worse than the average motorcycle though!  (Sorry Liv - I
doubt this helps you at all!)

Dean

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

            Visit our website at http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM/