RE: Winterizing your Triumph

To: "'Livia Haasper'" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Winterizing your Triumph
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:04:14 -0500
You'll need a good fuel stabilizer, Fuel sitting in the bowls of the carbs
will develop a varnish and cause all kinds of problems.
I for one don't have the problem of the winters living in South Carolina USA
but there is a few months that the Spit sits. I have been putting the whole
car up on jack stands, this allows air to circulate a bit better and in my
mind I think it helps the leaf spring on the 71.