In case anyone's bored...?

To: <triumph_2000@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: In case anyone's bored...?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 00:58:37 -0000
Friends

Two weeks ago OIL LEAK Classic Car Activities (Jonmac's little 'just for fun'
business) did its last UK Road Run of the year. It was a charity event and
raised about #2000 (US$3000 approx) for Guide Dogs for the Blind because we
had registered blind or seriously visually impaired navigators in the
passenger seats. A freelance photographer latched on to the event and has put
all the pix he took on his website. If those with cars having steering wheels
on the left want to see what mad Brits we do 'on the wrong side of the road'
click on www.matts-i.com and then look at Recent Events.
For the record, OIL LEAK will be putting up its own website for its 2004
Programme in the coming weeks and I'll post web URL's at that time

Jonmac

---