Re: Inner Waist Seals

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inner Waist Seals
From: "Ken" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:23:39 -0800
John,

A better way might be to use some rtv adhesive. That's what I did with both
the inner and outer  seals. Didn't like the idea of gouging the fresh paint
down to bare metal which is what the clips will do.  In fact, rtv replaced
clips in every area, from the front bonnet emblem to the rear valance. Works
great and eliminates a place for rust to start.

Good luck ... Ken C