Re: For US members-- alternative brake M/C

To: Scott D Kohl <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: For US members-- alternative brake M/C
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:39:23 -0800
That's interesting,  I had an old Ford Courier (hated to get rid of it) but
the master cylinder had a remote reservoir mounted on a separate bracket
connected by short rubber hoses to the master cylinder - is he suggesting
that the reservoir from the GT6 would fit? I don't see how since it is
screwed into the GT6 master? do you know what year?  Mine was a 73 - It
sure would be nice to have a cheaper alternative of required