Re: welding tricks

To: "mikeross" <mikeross@prodigy.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welding tricks
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:00:30 -0600
Mike,

 I used the vise grips. I made sure to squeese just enough to close the gap.
I still flattened the tube a bit. I tried to round it out again, by
hammering a tapered socket in the flattened opening. It would probably work
OK, but I bought another arm anyway. See,
http://www.ljvaughan.homestead.com/lowercontrolarms.html

Larry