Re: 3 piece clutch kit

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: 3 piece clutch kit
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:35:29 -0500
There IS only one way to swap out the clutch.
You pull the tranny from inside the car.
Nigel (owner operator of Spitbits) is a great guy
to  do business with.  Just make sure (ask) for the
Borg and Beck unit, NOT anything else. But I'm
pretty sure that's all Nigel carries to begin with.
V.B catalog lists the 3-in-1 at the same price, but
I don't think they even offer the B & B unit any more.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com