eBay hardtop (was: Spitfire oil pan needed)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: eBay hardtop (was: Spitfire oil pan needed)
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:31:49 +0100
Odd, too, that this guy is apparently in Cambridgeshire in the UK, and his
(undefined) P&P applies only to the UK - yet he has listed it on the US eBay
website, and priced it in dollars.  Why???

I would agree that this hard-top is rare, but not so rare that I've never
heard of it - it looks very much like an Ashley hard-top, examples of a
couple of which are shown here:  http://amicale.com/spitfire/hardtop1.htm,
and another here: http://www.spitfireg1.f9.co.uk/gallery.htm

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.