Re: Automotive GPS Software

To: w4eae@netzero.net
Subject: Re: Automotive GPS Software
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:29:09 +0000
Cheers Gene.

No idea if it was Dynostar but was very similar... except I don't think
that it didnt have the accelerometer in it...

I don't really need an accelerometer... just the GPS stuff. Maybe I _do_
need to make one :)

I am a bit of a software dude - but not that much... I have looked in to
Delphi (the only windows programming app I know) and there are a few GPS
components - so making a CSV file would be easy enough. Guess I just
need a program to plot coords in to a graphic... that should be simple
enough... in 3D... now that would be clever!

James