RE: Dupont paint code for Laurel Green

To: "'Jim Cullen'" <ccullen16@cogeco.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dupont paint code for Laurel Green
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:33:28 -0700
Seems to me that Laurel Green and Triumph Racing Green are synonymous.
If that is the case, I have the Rinshed-Mason as well Dupont Mix recipes
for that color.

The Dupont number for Duco paint is: (246)-96778-H
The Dupont number for Dulux paint is: (93)-96778-H

The Rinshed-Mason numbers are:

U3844 for Lacquer and 2U3844 for Enamel

These are from Triumph Service Bulletin T-63-31 Dated April 12, 1963

If your paint supplier cannot recognize these numbers, let me know and I
will send you the recipes.

Regards,
Joe