RE: Cheap improvised fix for wobbly side-mirror

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Cheap improvised fix for wobbly side-mirror
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:57:27 +0000
I knew I should have consulted this list first. Of course, I've had no luck
doing anything with a pop-rivet gun. It always ends up loose, at least for
button snaps.

Is there a specific part number/size one should use for the RivNuts? I looked
on spitbits, and could not find any items related to mirror mounts.

Definitely a new web page candidate to talk about this. Or better yet, a wiki.