RE: Yet another exhaust question...

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yet another exhaust question...
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:50:46 -0700
Dave,
I am running a Monza system connected to a Pacesetter chrome header.  To
connect the two together, I went to my local auto parts store and bought
a pair of 45 degree bends that have a larger size on one end to fit the
pipe into.  This arrangement allows the thing to be twisted enough to
fit the two pipes together without distorting the path of either end.

It also makes it very easy to disassemble it for service since the pipes
are all connected with clamps and not welded.

Joe