Spit alignment specs?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit alignment specs?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:56:58 -0400
Anyone have suggestions for alignment specs for a somewhat modified
Spitfire? Chassis is a '77, but it has 1300 front springs, so sits about
2.5" lower than stock in the front. Also have rose-jointed rear radius arms
and I think a de-cambered rear spring, courtesy of the PO. Sits pretty low.
Koni shocks. 175/70-13 tires. Going into the shop for an alignment on
Friday - it's just been eyeballed for ages as I had crappy old tires on.

Also, especially as I weigh darned near 300lbs, it should be aligned with
me sitting in it? My shop will do that, no problem. :-)

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
Freddy the Spitfire