Re: America's Reliability Run donation plea

To: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Re: America's Reliability Run donation plea
From: James Carruthers <spitlist@mintylamb.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:59:29 +0100
Blake,

Of course you did - I was sure I knew the name from somewhere - I
forgot! I don't think we ever met though... but I do remember the GT6 of
course! Hard not to notice and American car...

Organisation for next year is already under way - I'm helping Tim out a
bit this time. We had a meeting with the chosen charity a couple of days
ago - and it's all looking really good.

James