RE: Speedometer problems - Updated

To: "Douglas Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speedometer problems - Updated
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:55:27 -0400
OK, I don't understand, but I'll take it. This morning, I took the Spit out
for a run, and after about 5 miles or so, the speedo settled down and
the odometer started working again. I didn't do anything, honest.
With 1 week to go before the ABRR, I'll take any good news I can.

I just went out to check the alignment, it's OK, but I noticed that
the left engine mount is broken. Something else to fix. My work is
cut out for me.

Cheers,

Doug