Valve cover hose to nowhere now has a destination

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Valve cover hose to nowhere now has a destination
From: James Catalan <jackruby64@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone for the info and suggestions. I'm thinking about mounting a
jar or bottle where the windshield wiper fluid bottle goes. I don't use it
anyway, and a slightly longer length of hose will be all I need. In fact, I may
just use the wiper fluid bottle itself. This is a driver anyway, not a show car
by any means (but she sure is pretty!)
Thanks again,
James

"A gentleman does not motor about after dark" Joseph Lucas 1923

Yahoo! for Good

===     http://www.vtr.org