DGV choke cable

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: DGV choke cable
From: Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 13:23:28 -0600
The 76 Spitfire 1500 I bought so long ago is nearing road worthiness!  I
need to ask your opinions on choke cable routing and mounting.  The car
runs well once warm but I don't want to have to lift the bonnet every
time I start the car when cold.  This would be particularly nasty if it
were raining.  It looks like I'm going to have to fabricate a mount for
the cable at the carb.  Locations for the choke knob in the cockpit
would also be appreciated.

TSchuh

===     http://www.vtr.org