Re: DGV choke cable

To: "Tim Schuh" <tim@ugly.net>
Subject: Re: DGV choke cable
From: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:23:00 -0600
I made a small aluminum bracket that attached at the upper wishbone
(sorry I don't have a good pic of this).  Basically just an L shaped
bracket with a hole in the end that the bottom of the spring is
attached to.  I have two coil springs (one nested inside the other) as
a safety measure.  Both are pretty stiff on thier own, together, they
give me a nice firm pedal.  I've never had a stuck throttle, and I am
doing what I can to insure I never do.

John

===     http://www.vtr.org