Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution
From: "mikech" <mikech@networld.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:43:58 -0700
My bad, It was actually a $3.45 pilot bearing I was charged $7 for shipping,
not the trans clip and gasket. Still seems high, but when you need it...

>Nigel is a great guy, I've ordered a ton of parts there.  Fastest shipping
ever seen.  Always two days or less.  I never asked for an explanation, I
needed the part and he was the only one that had it.  I should add in
addition to the clip there was a $3 gasket kit for the trans.  My point is
VB is not the only place to charge shipping based on price not size or
weight.