Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Victoria British LTD Word of Caution
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:09:09 -0500
Shrug, I can understand their shipping.  Don't like it, but understand it.
I run into it myself, on both sides.

So I sell you a widget for $3.  I paid $1.  You pay by credit card (or
worse, paypal).  There went $.70.  right off the bat.  Then there's the time
I spend printing your order, getting a box, packaging it (and the box and
packing materials aren't always free), running it to the post office (or
UPS).  Just isn't worth it most times.  One frequently loses money on little
orders that have to be shipped.

So they frequently charge a whopping shipping fee to try to cover their
losses on small orders.  Don't like it, but other than refusing to sell
small orders, I don't see what a business is to do.