Garage Space for Rent in DC Area?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Garage Space for Rent in DC Area?
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:33:41 -0500
I'm interested in renting a garage or accessible storage space in the DC
area, especially in the suburban Maryland area (Bethesda, Rockville, etc.),
but I am flexible.  I have a 1966 TR4A that will be needing a roof over its
head soon.

Does anyone know what options I might have regarding the commercial
u-storage places?

If anyone in the area would be interested in renting a space (or know
someone who would), I would be glad to pay a good rate as well as do any odd
jobs/workshop assistance as needed.  This can be short term until I find
something more permanent, but I am also open to a long term agreement.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy Kinney

===     http://www.vtr.org