'79 Spitfire on ebay

To: nass@yahoogroups.com (NASS List), spitfires@autox.team.net (Spit
Subject: '79 Spitfire on ebay
From: george.r.parker@att.net
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:46:56 +0000
Hi gang,

My friend (the one looking to sell the "project" MGB) has found this Spitfire
on ebay (item number 4626890759) and is very interested in it (so please be
kind about bidding!).  As shown in the ebay listing, it appears to be very
clean, in great shape.

Does anyone know this car?  Is it as nice as it appears?  How well does it run?
 Any info that can be shared will be appreciated.

Thanks!

p.s. - I still have a pile of e-mails to go through, so if anyone's already
sent me info about this car, sorry....   ;-)

--
George P.
NASS #290

===     http://www.vtr.org