Re: Front Coil Springs - source for non-stock?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Coil Springs - source for non-stock?
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
While we're on this topic, I'll be needing a pair of front coils that
have a 1"-2" lower ride height and significantly lower weight capacity
(a lot "softer" - for the Spitfire front suspension in my SuperPhaeton
project).

Anybody have a good source for custom springs or a place that has a
wide variety in stock of springs that would fit the Spit front
suspension?

Just in case you want to see how crazy a retiree can get, the
SuperPhaeton is documented at http://www.carcentric.com/vwphaeton.htm .
. . ;)

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA (USA)