Re: sagging rear/advice

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sagging rear/advice
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:06:44 -0700
Darrel,
The 4 corners are all related in the action of the suspension.  Increasing
the front stiffness will lessen oversteer or induce understeer, as will
softening the rear stiffness.  But as for having anything to do with rear
end sag, I don't think that should have much effect, except where you have a
collapsed front spring that would be pulling the opposite corner higher than
it otherwise would be.  But that would also be obvious by the corner with
the collapsed spring sitting noticibly lower.

The GT6 Spacer was only installed on LHD cars to compensate for the driver's
weight.

Joe