Spitfire Database Monthly update

To: <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Database Monthly update
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:05:38 -0700
Folks,

I have done the regular monthly update for December and I am sad to report
that I only had 11 new entries over the past month.

This is likely because the data entry page is not working since my ISP
discontinued support for FrontPage Extensions.  I am working to rectify the
problem but in the meantime, if you have new data or updates, please note
the required information on the data entry page and send it to me in an
email.

Regards and a very Merry Christmas (or whatever sort of holiday you
celebrate)

Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org