RE: 1500 engine rebuild

To: "'John Macartney'" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, "'Jim Muller'"
Subject: RE: 1500 engine rebuild
From: "Jerry Stasyszen" <jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:51:18 -0600
No offense taken here Jonmac, just seemed odd that the car could not get any
faster than 60 mph. If you buy it maybe you can keep us posted as to what
you do to get some better performance with it.

Happy Motoring
Jerry

Apologies to all those I may have offended in stating the later Federal spec

car is slow. As I've already said, the early ones certainly were, but maybe
Standard-Triumph managed to coax more out of later Spitfires so they were
again convincing performers.

Cheers, Jonmac