[Spit] Good news

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spit] Good news
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:54:58 +0000
Yesterday(a good day off), I spent a good time getting the tranny tunnel back
on so I can rest the radio on it. After struggling with it starting(the fuel
pressure regulator wasn't cooperating), I was able to give the new clutch &
tranny a try. It was a success.

When backing out slowly in reverse, the whole car no longer shook like mad, but
was instead a nice smooth take-up of drive. Even the overdrive worked when I
did a quickie test in 3rd gear.

Yay. All that work paid off. Driving a car with no seats is no fun.  Now I just
have to fix the finnicky radio speaker wire connection.

--
http://infaux.net

===     http://www.vtr.org