[Spit] [SPIT] 1975 Triumph Spitfire for sale

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spit] [SPIT] 1975 Triumph Spitfire for sale
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone!
One last email to try to sell the Spitfire before I
move. I would like to use the money to get a truck for
landscaping use. So a trade may be in order also. I am
asking $4000.
If you go to Craigslist Atlanta, there will be
pics/description there or just email me and I will
send all you want.
Located in 30134 currently.

Thanks
Shane